- Baby massage promotes relaxation and bonding.
- Baby yoga strengthens muscles in preparation for rolling, sitting and crawling.
- Yoga is a great way for mums to strengthen and unwind their muscles and minds.
- Relaxed class environment allows time for baby to baby and mummy to mummy socializing.
- Yoga helps babies (and mummies) to relax and sleep better.
Classes are held every Monday at The Yoga Room from 12:00 – 1:00 pm.
Melanie is certified from Birthlight to teach Baby yoga and Pre natal and Post Natal Recovery classes. She trained in London for 3 years with Uma Dinsmore Tuli. Melanie practiced Pre-natal Yoga during her pregnancies and Yoga with her children from 6 weeks old. She has taught Baby Yoga classes to mums and their babies in London and Dubai over the last 6 years. She is keen to bring her knowledge of what Baby Yoga has to offer to help new mums enjoy the bonding relationship with their babies as well as experience the “spiral of joy” that it brings to both mums and babies